Title: Public Outreach & Sponsorship Co-ordinator
Reports to: Assistant Executive Director, Bethany Stout
This is an exciting, 1-year contract position for a person interested in being a part of our local arts and business community. The person should be confident and comfortable working with local and national businesses and have a passion for connecting the right businesses with the right opportunities. This is not your “traditional” sales position. To succeed you must be well organized, service-orientaed, and truly want to work to promote the arts to our city.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Sponsorship sales & service which includes recruitment of new Sponsors and maintenance and service of current Sponsors.
- Outreach planning and engagement with local organizations and visiting artists (workshops, school visits, senior home visits, kitchen parties, Intergenerational Nights, Pre & Post-show talks).
- Planning and management of annual fund-raising event from inception to completion.
- A degree or diploma in Sales & Marketing OR equivalent experience
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends (shows & workshops)
- Be able to work and organize oneself independently
- Have confidence to call and visit potential clients (cold calling)
- Have an interest in the performing arts and its promotion
- Have access to a vehicle
How to apply:
Email your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com by March 10, 2021 at noon. Imperial Theatre is a non-profit charity and an equal-opportunity employer.