We offer many ways for our patrons to connect with our visiting artists.
- Conversations (Pre or Post-Show Chats with visiting artists)
- Kitchen Parties (Post-Show jams with local musicians and the visiting band)
- Intergenerational Night @ the Theatre (Seniors and Youth are invited to come together for a show)
- Workshops (anything from master classes with a visiting musician to a flamenco class, a writing for theatre talk to dance, singing and everything in between)
- Seniors Music Therapy - Musician(s) visit Seniors and play a set for them
- School Visits - We take artists directly into schools to play and/or discuss their shows.
To learn more or get involved contact Emma at email@example.com.
We are rebuilding our programs and if your organization wants to get involved please email Emma!