Extras are community outreach events that we offer to coincide with our Imperial presented shows.
- Conversations (Pre or Post-Show with visiting artists)
- Kitchen Parties (Post-Show jams with local musicians and the visiting band)
- Intergenerational Night @ the Theatre (Seniors and Youth are invited to come together for a show)
- Workshops (anything from master classes with a visiting musician to a flamenco class, a writing for theatre talk to dance, singing and everything in between)
- Seniors Music Therapy - Musician visit Seniors and play a set for them
To learn more or get involved contact Theresa Patterson at email@example.com.
Here is our extras schedule for Season 25
- Stéphane Tétreault & Marie-Eve Scarfone – September 27 – School Visit
- Lion Bear Fox – Oct 13 – Kitchen Party!
- Fortunate Ones – Nov 1 – Pre-Show Gathering TBA
- Stephanie Morin-Robert from Blindside – Nov 15 – School Visit
- Classic Albums Live: Led Zeppelin – Nov 17 – Kitchen Party!
- Ennis Sisters – Nov 28 – Intergenerational Night + Seniors Music Therapy
- Tomato Tomato – December TBA – Seniors Music Therapy
- Ian Sherwood – Feb 1 – Seniors Music Therapy
- Retro Film - The Seven Year Itch – Feb 25 – Intergenerational Night – To register contact Theresa Patterson
- Cheescake Burlesque – Mar 8 & 9 – SASS 101 Workshops + Pre-Show Gathering
- Justin Flom: LIVE - Mar 15 - Intergenerational Night
- Classic Albums Live: Queen – Apr 5 – Kitchen Party!
- Diyet – Apr 12 – School Visit
- Ballet Jorgen – Apr 20 – Dance Workshop details TBA
- Kobo Town - May 2 - Kitchen Party!
Stayed tuned for details + more extras!